Friday, August 6, 2010

Do you have a mind of your own or do allow others to control it for you?

I have a mind of my own and form strong opinions based on good reasoning. That said thre's nothing I like more than having a close friend or girlfriend make decisions for me once in a while so I can just switch off; ordering in a resteraunt, for exampleDo you have a mind of your own or do allow others to control it for you?
Nobody has a full 100 per cent mind of there own but some people think for themselfs more that others.





Take a cerial killer for instance, he secretly murders people as a hobby, he propably thinks he has a mind of his own, has his own totallly bizarre motives in life not like anyone else.





But the reason he is the way he is could be because he is is the last born child of a six brothers with an alcoholic dad.





Even though you may seem to be an individual in your actions the events in your life determain what type of person you are.





On saying this i believe i think for myself.





This is because if you can look at your strenghts and weekness and understand where you got them from, what people in your life influenced you to ahve these characteristics. Then you can understand why you are the way you are and then you can consiously control your own motives from a logical point of view.





People sell ideas to each other all the time most people buy **** they dont need. Do you have a mind of your own or do allow others to control it for you?
I have a mind of my own but it takes talent to make others think that they have control also. It avoids power struggles and everyone is happy.
No have my own mind %26amp; not easily influenced by others so wouldn't be controlled, maybe persuaded but it depends what it is.......
i have a mind of my own but let's face it sometimes we all get carried away by others,i don't think i'm the first neither will i be the last
Nope. I can think for myself which is why I get so many thumbs down on my answers. Most people seem to follow whatever they hear on tv or read in the biased newspapers though. They cant think for themselves.
Mostly I try to have a mind of my own, but I'm sure others influence the way I think plenty, that's just the way people are.
Oh no Rebbie! I think on my own and follow my own path! Even when it gets me in deep!
I have a mind of my own, but sometimes I just agree with people for an easier life
I dont have a mind anymore
Others THINK they control me, but I have a mind of my own.
I have a VERY strong mind of my own........
Mostly mine.
mind of my own...
You tell me!
mind of my own.
I too have a mind of my own
My own mind - i don't do control
No, it's all mine.
Mine is all mine Rebbie..


Its been tried more than once and never worked.
i control other people's minds
The E.S.T. Team say it's mine, but they could be wrong .... lmao
Control y own mind, or do u think that,s ok ?????
I dont know REBBIE what do you think?
I'm not sure, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment