Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have Psoriasis ,How can i get rid of it or keep it under control?

One of my many things that i developed while being pregnant or i could have developed it from getting a spinal tap.Don't really know.Doctors gave me some tar shampoo which works but now my hair is turning white which can be expected from using tar shampoo.One of the many warnings.Really need to find another solution quick.I have Psoriasis ,How can i get rid of it or keep it under control?
try Tree Tea Oil, it might sting on some bad ares, but it works for meI have Psoriasis ,How can i get rid of it or keep it under control?
i also have psoriasis but all over my body.i went on ebay and typed in';psoriasis';.loads of remedies came up,including dead sea salt.it is meant to be amazing. worth trying for less thanæ‹¢5.have a look,might find something.good luck.xx

Report Abuse



Lubriderm lotion is amazing!!! Also, oatmeal baths and Aveeno oatmeal lotion. Try them both. My niece has it bad and her mother.
I sell BeautiControl and we have a wonderful cream that clients of mine have had success with. Please let me know if you want more info


Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment