Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I take control when ';it'; starts off missionary style?

When me and my bf have sex I'm usually only on top when I start off that way, but when we do it missionary and he's on top how do I get on top and take control?How can I take control when ';it'; starts off missionary style?
i have perfected a move where i start rolling over, then simultaniously use my knee to nudge him in the direction he needs to go for me to be on top. the flabbergasted look in his face every time i do it is freaking great!How can I take control when ';it'; starts off missionary style?
LIft your knees up, wrap your legs round his back as tight as they will go, arch your back, put the inside of your elbows under his oxters, dig your shoulders into the mattress, pillow, floor, hammock, ground, beach, decking, or whereever and roll over!
Boy, it's kind of boring to stay in one position the whole time.


I would suggest you put your hands on his shoulders while you rotate your hips to roll him onto his back. If you're not strong enough, just say ';I want to ride you'; and I doubt he'll complain.
Grab his ball sack and you'll own him, you know you'll be doing it in divorce court anyway maybe best to let him get used to feeling like a eunich.
By moving your body and getting on top of him???


Ask him that you want to be on top of him???
Why do you want to be in control? Why not just lie back and enjoy him being in control for a change?
push him off you and get on him.jus roll him and you over.
You are never in control.
Just tell him you prefer being on top I guess
i haven't a clue. i have never seen a poosile before.
COMMUNICATION with your partner. Tell him what you want. Don't be shy.
Learn Judo
tell him what you want ..i think the woman on top are on all fours is the way to do it but then who am i anyway?
Omg you have secks?
yeah, no one really givs a **** wat u do

No comments:

Post a Comment