Saturday, August 21, 2010

Im on birth control is it normal 4 me to skip my period two months in a row?

i am on birth control. just started this pill two months ago. the first month i skipped my period but took a pregancy test and it was negative. now on the second month i skipped again. is this normal?Im on birth control is it normal 4 me to skip my period two months in a row?
No, it's not normal not to have your period on the pill.





Call your doctor to let him/her know what is going on. He/she will let you know what to do.Im on birth control is it normal 4 me to skip my period two months in a row?
Some birth control pills make you have your period only every 3months instead of every month. If you don't get it in the next couple months than go back to the doctor. I would wait to see if you get it it next month though.


Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment