Friday, August 6, 2010

I want to put my Sky unit in a cabinet - how can i set up the remote control so it still works?

Obviously i could simply open the door to use the remote, but i was looking for one of those 'magic eye' things which you can put outside but can't seem to find them online.I want to put my Sky unit in a cabinet - how can i set up the remote control so it still works?
Mine works through glass, so glass door could be your answer.





Try it through a single (don't know what would happen on double glazed) pane window.I want to put my Sky unit in a cabinet - how can i set up the remote control so it still works?
Hi I use a 'one for all' infra red repeater. One bit in view one bit in the cupboard.


One for All model SV1000 universal electronics.


Dunno if you can still get them-good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment