Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a jetta SEL 2008 with an aux jack. can i plug in my ipod and control it thru the car radio head unit?

i have a jetta SEL 2008 with an aux jack in the center armrest console for ipod use. Can i plug in my ipod with the 3.5mm cord and control it through the car radio head unit, not the ipod? If not, how can i do that? Thanks.I have a jetta SEL 2008 with an aux jack. can i plug in my ipod and control it thru the car radio head unit?
u prolly cant control it, but u can listen to it. go to radio shack or the like, and get a wire thatll fit ur head phone jack and at the other end a red and white. thisll work. control is through ipod.I have a jetta SEL 2008 with an aux jack. can i plug in my ipod and control it thru the car radio head unit?
You can plug your ipod into that jack using a standard cable from the earphone jack to the head unit. You cannot control the track you want to play but you can control the volume from the head unit, and the volume from the ipod aswell. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment