Saturday, August 21, 2010

If inflation goes out of control, is it possible that pay all my student loan only with a few months salaries?

It is not a serious question, and I know it probably won't happen. But I just curious about it. So for some of you, please take it easy.


Have a good day!If inflation goes out of control, is it possible that pay all my student loan only with a few months salaries?
I hope inflation is never that bad.





However, back in the 1970s, people did use inflation as justification for buying more house than could afford...on the grounds that as their salaries went up with inflation, they could pay the bill.If inflation goes out of control, is it possible that pay all my student loan only with a few months salaries?
no, because everything else will cost that much more too-food, gas, rent, etc - you won;t have any extra money to pay off the loans with
If a few months salary will pay them off, go for it. I had to get hit in a car accident to pay mine off.

No comments:

Post a Comment