Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I screwed up on my birth control is it normal to have your period more then 8 days because of that?

I missed a pill during my last week before i start taking the sugar pills its been 8 days that i have it now and it hurts just as bad as the first days is this just because i missed my pill or can it mean something else?I screwed up on my birth control is it normal to have your period more then 8 days because of that?
missing a pill doesn't cause that, talk to a gynocologist as soon as possible.I screwed up on my birth control is it normal to have your period more then 8 days because of that?
yea i think it is just becuse you missed a pill
yes, it is possible, it happened to me one time
yup! i did that before too! It will get lighter though. If you're that concerned speak with your dr.
Yes if you miss a pill its normal to have irregular bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment