Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girlfriend on birth control, is it safe not to use a condom?

My girlfriend is going on birth control is it safe when she is not to use a condom? I am not worried about diseases but about getting her pregnant. We really dont want that to happen.Girlfriend on birth control, is it safe not to use a condom?
What do you think birth control is for? Hint: to prevent pregnancy.





Of course, there's still a teeny tiny chance, and more so if she doesn't take it right, but generally people are fine without condoms. If a 0.1% chance freaks you out, or you think she might take it wrong, then use condoms as well. Also make sure she's been on it long enough for it to be effective.Girlfriend on birth control, is it safe not to use a condom?
it is never safe to not use a condom. birth control is NEVER 100% effective and she still has a chance of getting pregnant. If you dont want to be a daddy, wear a condom too.
Usually it is very rare but there is always a chance. I was on BC for about 3 years and my husband never used a condom and I didn't get pregnant. I think you guys will be fine.
There is always a possibility to get pregnant. To be safe use a condom, but if she uses her BC correctly, you guys should be fine.
Well I was on BC for 10 years. Faithfully..My boyfriend and I didn't use any other protection but my BC. Now, I am 29 weeks pregnant..Due July 27!! Hope that answers your question.
No, the birth control could fail.
yes its safe if you like std's and yeast infections.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment