Friday, August 6, 2010

When I click start, control panel, it takes literrally 5 minutes for the desktop item to open, and continues?

then when I click on any control panel item, it takes 1-3 minutes for that to open. However, any of the internet clicks are as fast as they should be. It seems to be only desktop clicksWhen I click start, control panel, it takes literrally 5 minutes for the desktop item to open, and continues?
I suppose you should get more RAM. Don't know if it helps, but I hope it should answer your question.When I click start, control panel, it takes literrally 5 minutes for the desktop item to open, and continues?
you may need to buy virus protection and run a scan





but if you already have it, get ';ReCure'; it's a register cleaner
Upgrade to more memory, or upgrade your machine.
download ccleaner clean reg and run defrag it well work

No comments:

Post a Comment