Friday, August 6, 2010

I have a horrible Lisp. How do I control it?

I have a lisp that is noticeable . Im 19 years old. I also have a overbite that needs to be taken care of but it looks like i am going to have to buy braces myself. When i talk i talk with my tounge, sometimes i spit. Some guys think its cute that I talk with a lisp. But how do can i control it.I have a horrible Lisp. How do I control it?
apart from some surgery that I'm not sure exists, you'll have to live with it. A guy who's truely devoted won't care if you have a lisp or not.I have a horrible Lisp. How do I control it?
It sounds as though you need speech therapy. I'm surprised you didn't get it as a child. A professional can teach you techniques to subdue that lisp.





You might also want to talk to an oral myologist. (I have a friend who works in this field.) Your overbite could be partly the result of, or worsened by, something you are doing with your tongue. Your dentist should be able to refer you to one.
You should check out http://www.killyourspeechlisp.com





It's a great program for getting rid of a speech lisp.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment