Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whenever I urinate, I feel like doing it again and again. How can I control it?

I end up in going to toilet 3-4 times consecutively. How can I prevent this.Whenever I urinate, I feel like doing it again and again. How can I control it?
You did not state your age, I am going to assume that you are a young male. Based on this I am going to really doubt that you have a prostate problem like BPH. I am also going to assume that this problem has been with you for a while, so it is likely not a urinary infection otherwise likely you would also have pain with urination or maybe some blood. And you state you end up going back does not mean that any significant urine volume is coming out after the initial urination. It sounds like you may have a bit of a spastic bladder. The bladder is a muscle and the urge to urinate is based on stretch of the bladder nerves. This stretch signal is sent to the Sacral part of the spinal cord, and is a reflex. Some people have an overactive reflex that causes them to have a problem similar to yours, or causes them to urinate frequently because very little urine volume in the bladder causes the feeling to urinate. It may be a good idea to be evaluated by a urologist and put you mind at ease.Whenever I urinate, I feel like doing it again and again. How can I control it?
just get off the pot
Sounds like you have a urinary tract infection! GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!
SEEK HELP you are really messed up
Sounds like you are not emptying you bladder properly each time. There are some key things you can do to help yourself here..





1) Drink lots of water to flush out your system,





2) Eat natural yoghurt, in case you haev some sort of yeast infection (this will help replace the friendly bacteria in your body!)





3) Wait until you REALLY need to go, then go, and make sure you relax enough to let it all out (as it were!)





This should help. It is quite a common problem, so don't worry!
go to the doctor and check out.
You might have diabetes or incontinence, get it checked out, if you're a woman pelvic floor exercises help too.
Go to a doctor...you may have a serious problem...such as problems with your prostate or with your urinary tract. It could be anything, so you should go to a doc ASAP. Good luck.
You may want to check for a STD. Could also have a urinary track infection or the beginning of a kidney infection. Get checked out. A kidney infection can kill you.
It sounds like you may have a urinary tract or prostate infection...go see a urologist
Go see a doc, sounds like you might have a bladder infection.
seek therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment