Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there a way to learn self control when it comes to erections?

please don't call me perverted, you can call me horny because i probabbly am. Please I need answers though. I wanted to learn self control because it seems like whenever I do the simplest things like hug a girl for an extended time other than just a quick hug I start to feel my penis erecting. Or when a girl sits in my lap i feel it. I would really like to know how to get away from this ';habit'; because it could potentially get very embarasing.Is there a way to learn self control when it comes to erections?
You do not want to do that.





the erection is a reaction to the situation, If you work to ';control'; it, you may not have the reaction at all when you want itIs there a way to learn self control when it comes to erections?
The best advise I can give you is to avoid the things you have mentioned, keep your hugs brief and don't let the girls sit in your lap.


I take it you are still young, as you get older and your hormones settle


down this kind of thing will not be so great a problem.
Forget it, Bubba - that little sucker has a mind all it's own %26amp; there aint nothing you can do to control it. Every guy on this planet has had to learn to deal with this issue - now - it's your turn!
Try thinking about something else when you feel that starting to happen.





http://www.wikihow.com/Suppress-an-Erect鈥?/a>





Hope this helps :)
Well, singing rain rain go away helps bring it down. Umm tape it somewhere on your body to stop it from showing off.
Think of something really nasty.... Like your ugly neighbor with a big fat mole and gross teeth. That should help!
get a guy...';situation is under control'; lol
my best answer is think of somethin else. keep in mind u aint gon f*ck so its nothin worth gettin excited over.

No comments:

Post a Comment