Saturday, August 21, 2010

What you will do when you want but your partner don't want? How do you will control it?

Then make your partner want it.


Dont make assumption, maybe your partner wants it, but she is not getting it the right way,, or it is the wrong time.


Give your partner sometime,, or find out what turns her on (if thats what you mean) show her some respect,, be very romantic,, she will want it. Talk with her and ask her what is the problem, and what she desires or she doesnt like, tell her about your feelings and make her understand,, Never force,, its a total turn off for the person.


If it still doesnt workout,, dont cheat on her. Break up with her and sleep with someone else if you really canot tahan.


Again,, better to be single than suffering in a relationship.


edit--- i like rabitto's answer,, rotflWhat you will do when you want but your partner don't want? How do you will control it?
Marrige relation not so simple somtimes you must make more effort to undestand wife. You must respect wife always becaus her lif is harder than husband. Please to try understand wif and you must find out why she no like hav the sex with you. May be that you do not know how to pliease your wife that why she no want. Husband must be desipline and love only wife and must show this to her.What you will do when you want but your partner don't want? How do you will control it?
If I am right in what you are asking, then......


Ask partner to use his/her hands instead of using/providing the real thing...erotic massage is an alterntive.... Else, use your own hands on yourself....





If I am wrong on what you ask, then sorry....
What about telling her “If you keep refusing, I will find it with another woman cuz I want it badly…”.





......................................…





Rabitto, t'up for u cuz u made me....ermm... ahehehe...
i'll use my own money.. dude, that handphone is on top of my list.. if she's not gonna buy it for me, i'll buy it for my self!!!





PEACE =D
Self-service...lol..!!





And find out the reason why he doesn't want. Maybe he's getting it elsewhere, or he's tired and stressed...
I make his pride or ego hurt and a lil insult so that he will think of his self and not refuse me! Shoot! for me refusing is a very big insult!
force him.. AHHAHAHAAHAH
tell her if she don't give it up . your just gonna take it . and you will deal with the court system latter. lol
patience.....


msturbate je la....


hehehe
I'll tie him up and help myself.
force him\her in other word we call it as rogol

No comments:

Post a Comment