Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to learn self-control when it comes to eating?

I ate well and exercised, and I ended up losing 9 pounds, but I recently gained back 5. I am under a lot of stress and I am struggling with depression right now, which just makes me want to eat and eat...and eat...and eat more. Can you give me some tips on how to learn self- control so I can lose those 5 pounds and then some? How to learn self-control when it comes to eating?
exercise helps with depression and will burn off those extra calories! If you're at the gym or outside jogging in the park you won't have immediate access to your fridge.How to learn self-control when it comes to eating?
If you are struggling with depression you should seek professional help. Your emotional eating is a byproduct of your depression and until you resolve that you will continue to struggle with your weight.





When you are ready to try a new lifestyle to get healthy and lose weight permanently I recommend the site below. It advises a whole foods, plant-based diet, moderate exercise, and tips for stopping emotional eating and handling challenging diet situations like meals out and holidays.





Good luck!
When we're are under stress and depression, that is when you don't want to do anything. You just want to be left alone and do nothing and that is the danger zone for food cravings. What helped me, is when i'm stressed and emotional, i keep my mind and body occupied. For example go out for a walk/run, go dancing, kick boxing. Sometimes I do my favorite past time activity, which is bead crafting.
I know what it's like. I also exercise, but tend to over-snack, and it offsets everything. People will tell you not to buy and keep fattening snacks lying around the house. That won't do any good as you'll just end up taking a quick hike to the neighborhood deli mart. You have to just practice gradual self-control, or learn to snack on fruits and vegetables.
go to heavymotivation.com the program is exactly waht your talking about...self control. It was a big wake up call for me. they teach you a lot and help you to lose weight naturally. Maybe it will help you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment