Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I secure a Data CD so that I can distribute it and control who gets it?

In other words, so that it can't be copied. Recipients would have to request a copy from me. This is not a commercial venture. I'd prefer free or low cost software, if available. Thanks.How can I secure a Data CD so that I can distribute it and control who gets it?
I bought the Media Now Suite...which contains Cyberlink Power2Go....this has an option to create a secure CD.....it encrypts the files to prevent copying and requires a password for browsing it.


Hopefully it helpsHow can I secure a Data CD so that I can distribute it and control who gets it?
lol if the RIAA and Microsoft don't have that technology what makes you think you can get it? There might be something out there that does it but anyone smarter than the average grandma is gonna be able to get around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment