Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I install activex control when it prompts, but does not give me the option to?

I can view the video in firefox, but not internet explorer. It does not give me the option to download, although it prompts ';Click activex control to view this webpage';? I have never had a problem before and I have flash and macromedia on my computer. I did all the updates I needed to do, but still nothing! It works ok in firefox but I cannot view the whole page in firefox so I'd prefer windows. Can someone give me some direction on how to fix this!!!How do I install activex control when it prompts, but does not give me the option to?
when it promps u to install active x control there should be a yellow bar bellow the top bar ull see it click it and hit install active x control or download file there ya go

No comments:

Post a Comment