Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm on sprintec 28 birth control, does it matter what day you start taking them?

I began my first pack three days after my period ended, which was a friday. Am I taking it incorrectly or will it still be an effective method of birth control?


secondly does it matter at what date you start taking the white pills? shoudl they be taken when you start your period or not? I have been following the days as marked but its my first time using them.





how long must i wait until i can have sex?I'm on sprintec 28 birth control, does it matter what day you start taking them?
doesn't matter when you start them but wait a week before sex.I'm on sprintec 28 birth control, does it matter what day you start taking them?
They generally suggest you start them on a Sunday.

Report Abuse



u should ask a doctor to be on the safe side.
  • matte lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment